Affordable truck leasing and financing is available
Are you in need of financing or leasing services for your rental truck business or other transportation business? At Southern California Leasing Inc we offer new and quality truck leasing and financing services just for our customers. Whether you need new trucks or used ones, Southern California Leasing Inc is the right business for you.
Given below are a few reasons why you should make Southern California Leasing Inc your only choice-
1. Our Down payment policies are low or even zero for some industries according to their lease requirements.
2. We offer a simple and specific procedure for leasing. Bank procedures can delay your need for quick acquisition of vehicles.
3. 24-hour credit approval is provided.
4. We provide financial services to companies of all sizes.
5. We work with a large list of vendors and offer multiple funding sources.
6. We are always with you when you need support.
7. We have been in the financing and leasing business since 1992
Southern California Leasing Inc has started a new service just for our customers for truck and vehicle leasing and financing called the Fleet Administrative Services (FAS).
Some of the features of FAS are-
1. Companies with 1 to 100 vehicles in their fleet can enjoy the benefits of fleet leasing and management services offered by Southern California Leasing Inc.
2. FAS will recommend the right vehicle to fit your needs and negotiate fleet pricing on behalf of your company.
3. Vehicles can be leased or financed in your companies name or on a personal individual basis.
4. It will be the FAS who will handle all the negotiations for you on your new vehicle and the negotiations on your trade-in vehicle.
5. FAS will take advantage of all manufacturer incentives on your behalf.
6. FAS will ensure that you get the best rate available at the time of lease or finance by comparing a range of bank rates.
7. FAS will recommend the correct depreciation rate to lower your payments.
Discussed below are benefits of leasing:
1. Fixed payments- Leasing generally requires monthly or fixed payments for the entire period of the Lease. So you know the exact amount you need to pay every month and plan your budget ahead of time.
2. Purchase options- You can use and return the equipment after your lease expires, renew your lease again or buy the equipment at the agreed contract.
3. Affordable- Purchasing trucks for your business can be too expensive. Leasing makes it affordable as well as comfortable for your budget.
4. Long Term- Banks usually offer loan for short terms of 12-36 months. Your leasing contract can be for 60 months or even more.
5. Smart Use of Assets- You can use your assets smartly by not putting all your money in purchasing trucks even before you start your business. Instead, by leasing you can start using them and pay for them as you use them.